FOR Energy and the City of Peoria have collaborated to offer an energy audit pilot program to educate homeowners in Peoria on sustainable and efficient living. This pilot program will be available to the first 250 eligible homes.
Summary: Through business, city, and other organizational partnerships, FOR Energy will be offering complimentary BPI Certified Energy Audits to educate and engage Peoria residents on the benefits of home energy efficiency. The audit will include “do it yourself” recommendations, available rebates & tax credits, several photos of problem areas in the home, and recommendations to remedy the problem areas. This audit will also introduce homeowners to the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR programs available.
Learn more about the City of Peoria’s Commitment to Sustainability here.
- Must live within Peoria
- Must be a homeowner
- Must be a rate payer of either APS or SRP
- Home must be built between 1950 – 2006
- Must not have had an energy audit within the last 5 years
- Must be a single-family home
- Must have summer bills of $200+ (or Equalizer bill of $125+)
- Must live in Arizona all year