Our Insulation Installation Services Can Make Your Mesa, AZ, Home More Comfortable
Have you noticed spikes in your energy bills? Does it seem like you’re running your air conditioning unit double-time just to maintain a livable temperature? If so, you might need to update your insulation. Many houses in Mesa, Arizona, especially those built before 2006, possess worn-out or inadequate insulation. This can leave homeowners sweltering during the summer months, shivering on cold winter nights, and spending a small fortune as they try to compensate by overusing their HVAC system. Increased energy usage also amplifies your household’s carbon footprint, making deficient insulation bad for your comfort, your pocketbook, and the environment.
Luckily, FOR Energy is here to help. Our Energy Pros are specially trained in proper insulation installation, so you can rest assured that our team will do their best to keep you comfortable and prevent energy loss in your home. Our glowing reviews on sites like Yelp and Facebook show you can trust us to take the most sensible approach and source the best products to solve your insulation problems.
Ensuring Whole-Home Coverage
Insulation should serve as a thermal barrier that keeps you comfortable indoors no matter the season. Over the years, however, insulation loses its potency. It shifts or becomes bogged down with dust, leaving certain parts of your home without thermal protection. If your attic insulation gets exposed to water or pests, you may also find yourself dealing with mold and other health hazards.
When you contact FOR Energy for a free consultation, we’ll evaluate the insulation in every part of your home to make sure it’s performing at peak capacity. This involves checking your:
- Ceiling and roofing – When improperly insulated, your attic can account for up to 40% of your home’s thermal transfer. This makes high-caliber attic insulation crucial.
- Walls – Press your hand against one of the exterior walls in your house. Does it feel warmer or cooler than your living area? Improperly insulated walls result in up to 25% of a home’s thermal loss.
- Flooring – Don’t underestimate the importance of the material beneath your feet. The tile floors popular in Mesa homes serve as excellent thermal conductors, which makes installing good floor insulation necessary.
- Water Pipes – If the water coming through your kitchen taps wilts your romaine lettuce, the problem likely lies with inadequate insulation on externally exposed pipes.
After a thorough home evaluation, one of our Energy Pros will sit down with you to explain our findings. We always provide you with options before an insulation installation, allowing you to choose an energy-efficient solution that works for your budget.
The Benefits of Superior Insulation
When updating the insulation in your home, you want to make sure that it will perform well and last for years to come. That’s why we use locally manufactured, industry-leading cellulose insulation that has been treated to resist moisture and contains no harmful chemicals. This product will keep you comfortable indoors, and, since it’s made from up to 85% recycled materials, it’s also good for the environment.
Re-insulating your home can come with a number of benefits in addition to lowering energy bills, including:
- A more stable temperature inside your home year-round
- Increased noise absorption, making the inside of your home quieter
- Increased fire resistance from insulation with a Class 1 fire rating
Does this sound like something you might be interested in? If so, then it’s time to trust the professionals at FOR Energy to provide you with an effective insulation upgrade.
The FOR Energy Way
As a locally owned and operated company, we’ve seen everything that the Valley of the Sun can throw at you. Our Energy Pros are not only trained to properly assess and install insulation but also to ensure that this process is as painless as possible for you. We’ll provide you with a detailed report and pictures after our initial consultation, empowering you to make informed decisions about your home. The insulation installation process only takes a day or so, and our team always cleans up after themselves when they’re through. After that, all that’s left is for you to enjoy your cooler and more energy-efficient house.