Saving Money With Solar Panels in Sun City, AZ
In Sun City, Arizona, paying your monthly APS bill can sometimes feel like flushing stacks of your money down the drain. But when the summer temperatures climb, what can you do but turn up your AC and resign yourself to paying the soaring electrical costs? If this scenario sounds distressingly familiar, it might be time to take advantage of the city’s most abundant natural resource by investing in solar panels for your home. With an average of 329 sunny days to take advantage of every year, homeowners who install solar panel systems stand to save a large amount of money on their monthly energy bills. And when it comes to installing your new system, no local solar company comes more highly recommended than FOR Energy.
The FOR Energy Process
At FOR Energy, we believe in offering quality service with quality products. While other companies may keep you in the dark while rushing through the process of solar panel installation, our experienced Energy Pros make sure that you understand what’s happening so that you can maximize your savings. Every solar panel installation we perform:
- Begins with a detailed examination of your current utilities bill, breaking down your energy consumption to fully understand your situation.
- Includes a detailed walkthrough of our approach to installing your new solar panels, including our estimates for your monthly energy savings.
- Is carried out by our trained Energy Pros, who have a five-star reputation for their professionalism, timeliness, and quality of service.
Throughout the entire process, our team would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. We believe that investing in a solar panel system shouldn’t feel overwhelming, and we’ll work hard to keep this process stress-free for you.
Leading Solar Systems
In order to maximize the savings you’ll enjoy once solar panel installation is complete, we partner with some of the most respected manufacturers in the industry. The solar panels we install boast exceptional:
- Performance – Our solar panels (and the inverters that connect them to your home’s electrical system) were designed for best-in-class efficiency. Sunny day after sunny day, they’ll collect as much radiant solar energy as possible and convert it into electricity you can use to power your AC system, lights, and any other electronics.
- Durability – Did you know that excessive heat can actually lower the efficiency of solar panels? Luckily, we only install PV panels designed for optimal performance in extreme environments. You can rest easy knowing your solar panel system will weather years of scorching summers and intense dust storms without breaking down.
- Protection – You don’t just have to take our word for it when we say that your solar panels will perform optimally for years to come. Our manufacturers stand behind these systems with generous warranties, some of which guarantee your solar panel system for decades.
Additionally, before your solar panel installation, our team will go over the various federal and state tax credits that you can apply for to help cover system costs. This allows you to start saving money immediately, making it smarter than ever to switch to solar.