The City of Phoenix is partnering with local contractors to offer its residents free Energy Audits to educate homeowners on sustainable and efficient living. This program will be available to the first 1000 eligible homes.
FOR Energy is proud to be one of the companies selected to complete these Audits and will be offering complimentary BPI Certified Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Audits to educate and engage Phoenix residents on the benefits of home energy efficiency. The audit will include “do it yourself” recommendations, available rebates & tax credits, several photos of problem areas in the home, and recommendations to remedy the problem areas.
- Must live within Phoenix
- Must be a homeowner
- Must be a rate payer of either APS or SRP
- Home must be built between 1950 – 2006
- Must not have had an energy audit within the last 5 years
- Must be a single-family home
- Must have summer bills of $200+ (or Equalizer bill of $125+)
- Must live in Arizona all year