Do you have a competitive spirit? Do you have an assertive, take charge personality that drives to produce results? Do you feel you are qualified to lead a top producing sales team?
FOR Energy is seeking an assertive and experienced In-Home Solar Sales Manager to take charge, build, lead and manage our top performing sales team. Receive qualified and confirmed sales appt’s and access to a proven sales process that will drive sales. If this sounds like something you want to be part of, read on!
Are you looking for a company with a friendly and fun environment to call home and build and develop a career with? FOR Energy is a rapidly growing whole home solar/efficiency company that sets the standards for other companies in the industry. We pride ourselves with a high level of customer service and top quality solutions and service we provide to all our customers. Being the highest rated company in our industry, we provide an environment for people to build a long-term successful career.
This is a position where company leads are generated, scheduled, confirmed and assigned to the sales team. We are looking for a high-performing Solar Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the in-home solar sales team
- Meeting and exceeding planned sales goals
- Set individual sales targets and work and develop those individuals through 1:2:1 coaching, shadowing appointments and weekly Team training.
- Develop sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding our ideal customer and how they relate to our products and services
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Track sales goals and other key KPI’s to ensure overall success of the business and the Team
- Create competitions and contests to drive performance and a fun competitive environment.
- Successful previous experience as a solar sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills